Resources Learning Centre

Friday, August 13, 2010

Trade Update for EUR/AUD

This pair is still working nicely, but Fridays can be unpredictable.  I am changing the stop loss to protect some of my profit should the trade move against me. 

I tend to focus on my trading throughout the day and post very little commentary.  If you are looking to learn more about how to trade forex on your own, then I highly recommend that you click on the LMT Mentor link under the Resources section to the right.  It is an excellent place to start to learn to make trades on your own since I do not focus on that aspect on my blog. Many should find that site useful.  I tend to post only when I or one of my collegues makes a trade, but general interest in more commentary is noted and we will look to expand.  Thanks for your input, it is always welcome!

===========================================

CIS* Alert Service UPDATE (C019AS)

Date:  Thursday, August 12, 2010

Action:   
Sell 1 unit EUR/AUD at current price (1.4375)

Stop Loss:  1.445, Changed to 1.4375,  *Changed to 1.435, break even*

Take Profit:  
1.42  Changed to 1.3725
CIS* Complimentary Investment Strategy
:mw


===========================================



Did you know you can be immediately informed of trade alerts?
Follow us on Twitter at: http://www.twitter.com/BDIForex
You can have our twitter alerts sent to your mobile phone as soon as we update it.

Don't have a Twitter account yet? Get one by going to
http://www.twitter.com/



Products and Services:

Want to understand the reasoning behind the trade?  Learn to Trade Forex with a Mentor: LMT Mentor
Ready to open a Forex Account?  Get up to $250 cash bonus on your FX account.  Post your request on this blog today.

From the Desk of
Aaron Reid
Forex Strategist

No comments:

Post a Comment