Resources Learning Centre

Monday, August 23, 2010

Trade Alert for EUR/USD

Sold one unit of EUR/USD.  The downside definitely prevails on this pair, but more conservative traders may want to wait until this pair closes below 1.27 on the daily, and then wait for a pull back to that area.  I will be looking to add to the position if that happens.  I have a twitter account for those who want to get alerts that this blog has been updated.  The details of my trade are, as always, outlined below.

I am also in the process of compiling my knowledge and experience of forex trading in a guidebook to outline the basics of trading so that people can begin to understand why I make the trades that I do.  My expertise and interest continues to lie in the actual trading, but there is something to be said about teaching a man to fish, rather than giving a man a fish!  To that end, I will give followers of this blog and my twitter account access to the information for free.  If you haven't done so already, become a follower to either this blog or my twitter account.  I hope to have the book done within the next month or so.  I will be certain to post updates as the time draws closer.  In the meantime, check out the resources on the sidebar.  Many of them have plenty of information available for free for those who are new to forex, or have more detailed information for those ready for more in-depth information and who already have a firm understanding of the basics.

In the meantime, the reason you are here, my most recent trade.  Voila:

===========================================

CIS* Alert Service (C024AS)

Date:  Monday, August 23, 2010

Action:   
Sell 1 unit EUR/USD at current market levels (~1.26656)

Stop Loss:  1.272

Take Profit:  
1.228

CIS* Complimentary Investment Strategy
:mwa


===========================================


Did you know you can be immediately informed of trade alerts?
Follow us on Twitter at:
http://www.twitter.com/BDIForex
You can have our twitter alerts sent to your mobile phone as soon as we update it.

Don't have a Twitter account yet? Get one by going to
http://www.twitter.com/



Products and Services:

Want trade forex on your own?  Learn to Trade Forex with Forex Mentor: LMT Mentor
Ready to open a Forex Account?  Get up to $250 cash bonus on your FX account.  Post your request on this blog today.


Aaron Reid
Forex Strategist
From the Desk of

No comments:

Post a Comment