Resources Learning Centre

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Currency Focus: Looking at the EUR/JPY

The 112.00/20 area is an attractive area to long the pair.  There is good support in that area and the pair looks to be successfully challenging resistance. The pair looks capable of reaching 1.1470/80, and we can expect the pair to struggle there.  The key is whether it can eventually blast through, opening the door to 120.00 and beyond.

With the pair respecting the 112.20 support area, I am going to long the pair at current market levels.  At the 1.145 area I will look at whether it's time to take some profit, hold the pair, or short it if it looks like the pair has lots all momentum. 

Please see my Trade Joural for current entry and exits.

----------------------------------------------------
Supporting your Forex Success:

Would you benefit from daily emails and videos
that highlight key areas to consider entering a trade? 

Would you benefit from real-time webinars
that point out potential trades LIVE?  Yes, that's in real time.

Have you caught yourself saying: "If only I had .... I would be a better trader"?
Let me know what that something is.  If I can provide it to you, or let you know
where you can get it, I would be more than happy to do that for you.
I want your success in forex to keep you coming back!

----------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment