Resources Learning Centre

Monday, September 27, 2010

Trade Alert for GBP/USD

Hi,

I have a few trades working this morning, and I like the price level of the GBP/USD, so I bought a unit of the pair at current market levels (1.83).  My stoploss is at 1.579, and my take profit level is 1.59.

It's got some support in and around the 1.579 area, and looks to be rebounding on that support.  Another intraday trade here, I am not confident in the longer-term picture at the moment because of the extreme price levels of some of the pairs.  I am not convinced they are going to keep going so until I feel confident with the direction of the trend I will trade with tighter stoplosses and with fewer units.  I will let the charts guide me, and will post my findings, thoughts, and trading plans here.  You can stay totally up-to-date by following me on twitter.

I will spend the rest of the day monitoring the trades I currently have open.  

Talk to you soon.

(Trade C046AS)

Products and Services:
Want trade forex on your own?  Learn to Trade Forex with Forex Mentor: LMT Mentor
Ready to open a Forex Account?  Get up to $250 cash bonus on your FX account.  Post your request on this blog today.


Did you know you can be immediately informed of trade alerts?
Follow us on Twitter at:
http://www.twitter.com/BDIForex
You can have our twitter alerts sent to your mobile phone as soon as we update it.

Don't have a Twitter account yet? Get one by going to
http://www.twitter.com/

From the Desk of
Aaron Reid
Forex Strategist

No comments:

Post a Comment